My Third Birthday


I just turned three years old.It was a lot of fun. There was birthday cake and I got to spend time with family.
As I was looking at my birthday cake I thought about the past year and all the things I love to do.



Bath time is nice. I get to relax in the bubbles with my toys. 



Like most people there are shows I like to watch shows on TV. Videos about making cookies and cake are some of my favorite things to watch. 

One thing I really love to do is go outside.  


We moved to a new house with a big backyard.
I like to play in the dirt, but sometimes I just enjoy looking at the flowers. 

The weather was nice enough in April for us to go on an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. My friend Rocky brought some Easter eggs by and a picture of a bunny he drew. I call it Locky's Bunny.
This is Ippi and I with Locky.
This is Locky's Bunny.
Even when it got cold, I love to go outside. 
We made some snow bricks and I really thought they were pretty interesting. 
Even better, Daddy took Ippi and I to see Frozen II. 
I love spending time with Olaf. 
That made our snowman even more fun!
When it's summer, we do lots of other great things.
We made a cardboard fort. 
We like to cook hotdogs and eat marshmallows. 
I've developed a sense of style over the past year. 
Mommy helps us with our sense of fashion.
But I've also got my own taste/ 
In particular, I like hats. You will often find me wearing the latest. 

My sense of style naturally leads to shopping. 
Here I am looking for low prices. 

A few months ago, I stopped sleeping in my crib and started sleeping in a big bed!
I loved it immediately. 

I'm fascinated by how things work. Here is a robot that I followed around. 
I also think I'm going to like Star Wars a lot. 
In the meantime, Toy Story is one of my favorites. 
Here's a picture of me with Forky. 
Music is cool. We got a piano a few months ago. I like to play it. 
I also like to go out for ice cream. 
It was incredibly messy, but it was incredibly fun.

Another favorite thing for me is to do things in the kitchen. 
I love tea parties and anything to do with cooking. 
Mommy lets Ippi and I help her cook. 
Mommy also lets Ippi and I help her eat. 
You probably notice there's someone else in that last picture.
Let me tell you about her. 

First, you need to know I do like babies. 
Mommy and Daddy told us we were getting a baby. 
Ippi and I even helped announce the news with sugar and spice. 
Then the baby arrived. Ippi stood at the front window to watch her come in. 
She's cute, but I also think she's kind of gross. 
I'm gradually thinking she's more cute than gross.
For my birthday, I got a lot of great presents.
My cousin Caleb got me a toy that starts out as a furry ball.
But when you talk to it, it talks to you.
And eventually it starts to make weird noises and grow.
It creeped me out. 

Daddy finally had to take it outside and put in the trunk of the car. 
[NOTE: the monster is currently hidden in Daddy's file cabinet]
This is what he looks like:


I know! Right? 
I bet later I'll learn to love him. 
So anyway, I blew out my candles. All three of them. 
It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to what happens this coming year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog