I Got My License


Just wanted to let everyone know. I got my license!


Not my driver’s license, Silly! My crawler’s license.

It wasn’t that long ago when I had to just stay put wherever I was placed—like some kind of potted plant. After that, I was able to sometimes move from Point A by just twisting and wriggling until I wormed my way to Point B. That was kind of hard.

So I was very excited to get my crawler’s permit.  And now I’ve got my license!

I’ve been using it a lot at home to get around. Most of the time, I catch a ride on the Mom or the RTDad, but sometimes I enjoy the independence of traveling around on my own.

I like to go for an early morning crawl. Sometimes I’ll swing by the couch or pull into the kitchen.

During the day, I’ll crawl from toy to toy. I drool on stuffed animals and sometimes I play a tune on the piano.

I have been pulled over several times for eating crayons and books. But other than that, it's been great. There's nothing like having the rug flying by underneath your hands and knees, the wind in your hairs.

What can I say? I love to travel!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Third Birthday