A Little Sister and a Big Sister

I have been a little sister all my life. I am now a little sister AND a big sister!
Here’s what happened.
Mommy and Daddy kept saying something about a baby. I didn’t see a baby, but I did notice it was getting hard and harder to sit on Mommy’s lap.
I love babies. I have a bunch of dolls and I love to cover them up and change their diapers. Some of my favorite shows have babies in them.
Granny came to stay with us. Then one morning Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital. Later, Ippi and I went to see them. We walked into the room. Aunt Julie and Rachel were there. And guess who else was there! A baby!
Her name is Judea Kinley, but we call her “Judy.”
Not long after that, Mommy and Daddy brought her home. Ippi and I waited at the window and saw them coming. When they got inside, we all sat on the couch.
I said, “Baby” and “Shhh.”
Judy is my little sister. She made me a big sister.
I really love her. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Third Birthday