My First Play


I like to play. I like to play a lot. But it turns out that not only can you play, but you can actually be in a play.

It goes something like this.

Some people get together and pretend to be other people. Then more people show up and watch these people pretending to be other people.

It’s actually a lot more interesting than it sounds.

I pretended to be a song. (It was a weird play.) I was kind of a figment of someone’s imagination so my name was Figlet. My sister Ippi and I were in the same scene.

During the performances, Mommy carried me backstage and Sierra Martinez carried me onto the stage. It was really bright out there. I was so startled, I didn’t say any lines at all. I just kind of froze. But it didn’t matter, since I didn’t have any lines.

I really enjoyed it. I have to say though. I did notice my sister had a cookie during the scene, whereas I did not.

I’ll have to ask her about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Third Birthday